First designed in 2006, the Lindy bag made its debut on the Hermès Spring/Summer 2007 runway. Since then, it has become an Hermès boutique staple. The Lindy features a stylish slouchy look when carried as a satchel and when worn on the shoulder, sports a different look. The Lindy 26 is by far the most popular size in Asia as it suits petite frames best.
– 100% soft taurillon Clemence leather
– Palladium plated hardware
– Double rolled top handles
– Shoulder strap attached to the handles
– Zipped top flap with turn lock closure to main compartment
– Two exterior side flat pockets
– Leather lining with two flat pockets
– Five protective palladium feet at the bottom
Size: 26 x 18 x 14 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.