This is the Hermes Kelly Lakis, and it first hit stores in 2006. The Kelly was the ladylike predecessor to the Birkin, with a single top handle that gives this structured purse a very high-end feel. This 32cm Lakis is constructed of lovely black Swift leather which is noted for it’s softness and rich texture, toile canvas and palladium-plated hardware.
– 100% calfskin leather and toile
– Flat leather and canvas detachable shoulder strap
– A number-coded padlock with keys enclosed
– Four protective feet at the bottom
– Outside zipper pockets front and back
– Lambskin interior with 1 zipped pocket and 2 open pockets
Size: 32 x 23 x 10.5 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.