This was created around 1930 and gained it’s name when Grace Kelly used it as a shield against the paparazzi and the image was shown on the cover of Time magazine. The size 28 is great if you’re on the petite side or if you want prefer a more formal look. Sellier in terms of a Kelly refers to its outside stitching, on its edges which results in the bag’s crisp, sharp lines.
– 100% Epsom leather
– Single rolled handle with 9cm drop
– Removable leather shoulder strap with 43cm drop
– Leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
– Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the flap
– Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
– 100% Chevre leather ling
– Interior 1 zipped pocket and 2 flat pockets
– Four protective feet at the bottom
Size: 28 x 22 x 10 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.