The Constance bag was designed by Catherine Chaillet in 1959, and named it after her newborn daughter. This bag can easily be noted as one of the most versatile and classical bags by Hermes. It’s gorgeous, unique style can easily be matched with any outfit and can go from an elegant day bag for the office to a whimsical night bag thrown over the shoulder as you trollop through town.
– 100% crocodile embossed leather
– Single adjustable flat leather strap
– Handle drop: 23cm-36cm adjustable
– Flap top ‘H’ snap closure
– Two compartments with two flat pockets and one zip pocket
– Leather lining
– Gold plated
Size: 23 x 17 x 6 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.